Saturday, December 13, 2008

2008 Chennai Music Festival Concerts

I will be performing at the following venues during the 2008 Chennai Music Festival.
  • December 27th, 6PM - Sankara Nethralaya Center - Jugalbandhi concert with Sriram Krishnan (Violin), Snehashish Mozumder (Mandolin), V. Rajasekar (Mridangam), and Subrata Bhattacharya (Tabla).
I will be joining my father Prof. T. N. Krishnan, and sister Viji Krishnan Natarajan at the following programs:
  • December 10th, 4:30PM - Karthik Fine Arts (Narada Gana Sabha Hall)
  • December 22nd, 6:30PM - Parthasarathy Swamy Sabha (Vidhya Bharathi, Mylapore)
  • December 23rd, 6:00PM - Mylapore Fine Arts (Mylapore)
  • December 25th, 9:15AM - Music Academy (Main Hall)
  • December 28th, 6:30PM - Nada Inbam (Mylapore)
  • December 29th, 7:30PM - Indian Fine Arts Society (Balamandir German Hall, T. Nagar)
  • January 1st, 2009 9:30AM - Mudhra (Ramakrishna Mission School, 71 Bazullah Rd. T.Nagar)
  • January 4th, 2009 6:00PM - Rasika Ranjani Sabha (Narada Gana Sabha Hall)
My sister Viji and I will also be performing a Violin duet on January 8th, 2009 at Nadopasana in Mylapore. The veteran vidwans, Mannargudi Easwaran and Vaikom Gopalakrishnan will join us on Mridangam and Ghatam.

I wish all the musicians and music lovers in Chennai, a wonderful music festival.

4 comments:

1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. souldesire.co.uk

ReplyDelete
  2. If you maintain an active profile you may just be lucky enough to gain additional exposure from the site. For example, the music networks highlight and profiles a new band each month. reset chromecast

ReplyDelete
  3. Already, the independent music specialists focused for the most part on shake music describing an uncommon style. Notwithstanding, in the present circumstances, the non mainstream specialists investigate and make a wide range of music.have a peek at these guys

ReplyDelete
  4. Handling a company's or a client's account these days includes everything from building brand loyalty to promoting and monitoring content on various social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).

ReplyDelete