Saturday, December 13, 2008

2008 Chennai Music Festival Concerts

I will be performing at the following venues during the 2008 Chennai Music Festival.
  • December 27th, 6PM - Sankara Nethralaya Center - Jugalbandhi concert with Sriram Krishnan (Violin), Snehashish Mozumder (Mandolin), V. Rajasekar (Mridangam), and Subrata Bhattacharya (Tabla).
I will be joining my father Prof. T. N. Krishnan, and sister Viji Krishnan Natarajan at the following programs:
  • December 10th, 4:30PM - Karthik Fine Arts (Narada Gana Sabha Hall)
  • December 22nd, 6:30PM - Parthasarathy Swamy Sabha (Vidhya Bharathi, Mylapore)
  • December 23rd, 6:00PM - Mylapore Fine Arts (Mylapore)
  • December 25th, 9:15AM - Music Academy (Main Hall)
  • December 28th, 6:30PM - Nada Inbam (Mylapore)
  • December 29th, 7:30PM - Indian Fine Arts Society (Balamandir German Hall, T. Nagar)
  • January 1st, 2009 9:30AM - Mudhra (Ramakrishna Mission School, 71 Bazullah Rd. T.Nagar)
  • January 4th, 2009 6:00PM - Rasika Ranjani Sabha (Narada Gana Sabha Hall)
My sister Viji and I will also be performing a Violin duet on January 8th, 2009 at Nadopasana in Mylapore. The veteran vidwans, Mannargudi Easwaran and Vaikom Gopalakrishnan will join us on Mridangam and Ghatam.

I wish all the musicians and music lovers in Chennai, a wonderful music festival.

12 comments:

1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. souldesire.co.uk

ReplyDelete
  2. If you maintain an active profile you may just be lucky enough to gain additional exposure from the site. For example, the music networks highlight and profiles a new band each month. reset chromecast

ReplyDelete
  3. Already, the independent music specialists focused for the most part on shake music describing an uncommon style. Notwithstanding, in the present circumstances, the non mainstream specialists investigate and make a wide range of music.have a peek at these guys

ReplyDelete
  4. Handling a company's or a client's account these days includes everything from building brand loyalty to promoting and monitoring content on various social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).

ReplyDelete
  5. In addition, the concert promoter bears the cost of all advertising promotions and other marketing costs. Promoters these days have a variety of choices for marketing.rap concert tickets

ReplyDelete
  6. several websites have emerged that make it possible for people to get free lyrics and listen to songs free of cost. One can also download music files free of cost form various website song lyrics search..

ReplyDelete
  7. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. soothing sounds

ReplyDelete
  8. Read about the latest research on the benefits of musical training, the psychology of music and the therapeutic value of listening to music. private music studio tips

ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. playlist promotion

ReplyDelete
  10. Good day, Can I export your post picture and apply that on my personal blogging site? James

ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  12. The broadest meaning of music is sorted out sound. There are detectable examples to what is comprehensively named music, and keeping in mind that there are reasonable social varieties, the properties of music are the properties of sound as apparent and prepared by people and creatures (fowls and bugs additionally make music). free music download sites like mp3boo